Here are some of the facts about the first prime minister of India:
1) Nehru was born on November 14, 1889 in Allahabad and was the eldest of his siblings born to Pandit Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani.
2) Nehru was homeschooled till the age of 16.
3) He went to Trinity College in Cambridge to study Natural Science in 1910.
4) He further studied to become a Barrister after two years of higher studies in London.
5) Nehru was a practicing lawyer with the Allahabad High Court.
Keep Reading This Article