Breaking News

Odisha: Fire breaks out in health institute


BHUBANESWAR: A fire broke out at the second one floor of the State Institute of Health and Family Welfare located here on Saturday. The incident happened at round 5.30 pm wherein no casualties had been reported.


Assistant fire officer Saroj Kumar Behera stated they got a telephone name in regards to the fire incident at round 5.42 pm. "Our fire brigade straight away rushed to the spot and started its paintings. As there used to be a inventory of paper and commercial subject matter stacks at the floor due to which fire took round two hours to douse,” he added.


Two vehicles and round 15 fire tenders had been deployed to extinguish fire. Several necessary recordsdata and paperwork had been reduced to ashes in the fire, stated a source.


The institute used to be adjacent to the National Health Mission (NHM) place of job. It used to be suspected the electrical quick circuit could be the rationale at the back of the fireplace. It used to be the second one fire incident at the day in the city after the Apollo Hospitals.


No comments