Breaking News

Kumbh Mela: Bihar governor's tent catches fire


ALLAHABAD: Bihar governor Lalji Tandon's tent, located at Triveni Shankul in Arail house at the Mela campus, caught hearth late Tuesday evening. No accidents had been reported in the incident however it created panic amongst devotees in the locality who had been safely evacuated sooner than it would spread to other tents. A short circuit is reported to be the explanation at the back of the incident.


SSP Kumbh KP Singh informed NewsTread that the hearth broke out at around 2.30am and the devotees staying within the camp aroused from sleep after seeing a spark. Three hearth combating groups had been in a position to douse the hearth.


The Bihar governor was once shifted to circuit space while others had been additionally accommodated in different tents.


However, homes including furniture and home goods had been decreased to ashes in the hearth.


No comments