Breaking News

In TN, cabbie dies while sleeping with car AC on


CHENNAI: A 36-year-old automobile motive force died after inhaling noxious gasoline leaked from the vehicle's air-conditioner at Kamaraja Puram near Anakaputhur in Sankar Nagar.
Police stated D Prabhu, a local of Vedachanthur near Dindigul, used to be found dead inside his automobile with the entire home windows and doorways closed. He stayed at a place for bachelors with a few of his buddies.

Police stated his buddies looked for Prabhu on Friday morning as he didn't return to his position on Thursday night time.

They attempted to achieve him on his cell nevertheless it saved on ringing. Meanwhile, some neighbours noticed Prabhu mendacity inside his automobile parked near the home at Ganapathy Nagar.

When neighbours informed, his buddies rushed to the automobile and located the ignition of the carwas on and the air-conditioner working.

They knocked at the doorways and as they did not get any reaction from Prabhu, they informed police.

The Sankar Nagar police sent Prabhu to Chromepet Government Hospital where the doctors declared him dead.

Police tested the automobile and located empty liquor bottles. Preliminary inquiries printed that Prabhu would possibly have fallen asleep inside the automobile preserving the airt-conditioner and the automobile engine became on.


Police suspected that he would possibly have died after inhaling carbon monoxide leaked through the air-conditioner.


Police have sent the automobile for forensic examination to get extra details. The forensic officers have collected samples from the automobile and sent them for lab take a look at.


Police stated Prabhu married Suganya two years in the past and the couple have been dwelling separately because of variations of opinion for the previous six months.




No comments