Breaking News

Death toll rises to 16 In Istanbul building collapse


ISTANBUL: Turkey's inner minister has said the demise toll in the collapse of an eight-story condo construction in Istanbul has risen to 16. Suleyman Soylu said early Saturday that any other body have been discovered in the rubble. The construction in Istanbul's mostly-residential Kartal district collapsed on Wednesday.



The cause is under investigation but officers have said its most sensible 3 flooring had been illegally constructed.


Soylu was once talking to reporters at the web page as emergency products and services endured their work.


Thirteen out of 14 individuals who had been rescued alive remain hospitalized with seven of them in severe condition.


No comments