Breaking News

Chair manufacturing unit gutted in Bengal


KOLKATA: A significant fire broke out at a plastic chair production unit at Ghola in North 24-Parganas district on Monday, a fire brigade legitimate said.

The fire, which broke out at midday, was once nonetheless raging with black smokes spreading to a neighbouring residential house, triggering panic a number of the other folks.


There was once no news of anyone being trapped or injured in the incident, at the same time as firemen were looking out if there was once any one within the unit.


Fire Brigade assets said that 25 fire tenders were pressed into provider to douse the flames on the production unit.


Fire minister Sujit Bose and director normal of fireside products and services Jagmohan were superivising the operations on the spot.


Since an enormous amount of plastic and different inflammable articles were saved in the premises, the firemen were having a tricky time to control the flame, the police said.


No comments