Breaking News

Bihar Guv safe after fire in tent on Kumbh campus


Allahabad: A tent adjacent to Bihar governor Lalji Tandon’s tent at Triveni Shankul in Arail house on Kumbh mela campus caught fireplace past due on Tuesday night. No one was once injured in the fireplace and police safely escorted Tandon out of his tent and shifted him to Circuit space in the city.
An electrical short-circuit is reported to be the rationale in the back of the fire which created panic amongst devotees in the VVIP house.

SSP (Kumbh) Okay P Singh mentioned, “The fireplace broke out at around 2:30 am and the devotees staying at VIP the camp awoke after noticing sparks inside the camp. As the occupants and security group of workers raised an alarm, Mela police teams swung into action and taken out the occupants. The Bihar governor was once straight away shifted to Circuit space while others have been additionally accommodated in other tents.”


SSP clarified that the fire broke broke out in a tent adjacent to the governor’s tent. “As the fire unfold rapidly, security group of workers and police swung into action, escorted the governor from his tent and took him to a safe place and later shifted him to the Circuit space in the city,” he added.


The fireplace gutted homes worth thousands of rupees, including furniture, family articles, mobiles, and so on.


Over 17 tents had been destroyed in incidents of fire on Mela campus since Kumbh started on January 15.




No comments